About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

RCMA Translucent Powder and L'Oreal Hip

Finally got my RCMA translucent powder last Sunday! :) Like the Loew-Cornell brush, I was supposed to get this myself when I go to the States too. But again, to no surprise, I couldn't wait. Thank god Maui had an extra at home, so I bought hers. :)



"RCMA Powder will keep you dry without getting cakey, this powder will not change the color of your foundation."


Like what the description of the translucent powder says, I like putting this powder on my mom's bare face when she doesn't want to put on any foundation. I noticed that with this powder, it doesn't settle in her fine lines and wrinkles especially under her eyes. This can be used alone, for oil blotting and also to set foundation and concealers.

This product is comparable to Make Up Forever's HD Translucent Powder for a fraction of it's cost. So no need to worry about using too much on such an expensive product because with RCMA translucent powder the over used term "a little goes a log way" is really applicable hehe :)

Rid your powders and opt for a translucent powder like this one. It is very light on the face and there is no need to worry about being too white in pictures, because you are assured that no trace of the translucent powder will be shown. It vanishes like Magic!! :)


Another treat, when Maui came over Sunday night she also brought me a treat:

Wooohooo!! She gave me one of her L'Oreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint! :) Thank you so much! MWAHHHH!

She gave me shade 817 NERVY. Like how she describes the product, before companies decided to put "paint" in "pots" they were ones in "tubes" hehe.


The Packaging is very useful since when you open the lid, you'll find a little well where you can mix the shadow paint. This also comes with a small brush too!

The Brush is like a mini foundation brush, very dense :)


Here'e the product swatched on my hand using the mini brush it comes with:


This color and consistency will be perfect as base for a smokey look or I can even just use this alone on the lids, blended with a matte neutral color on the crease for a simple EOTD. :)


I love it! Thank you for the goodies Maui!!! :)



Toodles! :)

4 comments:

  1. yayness, you own a l'oreal hip na! :) its a nice product no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of Maui! I've never seen the RCMA Powder before! ^.^

    And the HIP paint looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @~Lisa both are really good products :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic