About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Beauty Shoot Pictures

Hi Guys, remember my post about my first Studio Shoot about 2 weeks ago?

Just to give a recap, I was MUA for my first Studio Shoot 2 weeks ago to my wonderful Photgrapher friend Anna Manlapas. This shoot was for our portfolio collaboration. There were 3 layouts; The ponds Girl Layout, The Flapper Hollywood Layout and the Fantasy Avante Garde Layout.

Anna has given me 1 of each layout again. And they are great!!

Pond's Girl Layout



Flapper Hollywood Layout


Fantasy Avante Garde Layout


I really can't wait to get all pictures! So far the ones that I have shared with you are the only ones I've seen! I can't wait to see all of them I am so anxious!!! lol :)


What do you guys think? Isn't Meg the model beautiful? :)



Toodles! :)

17 comments:

  1. Love love love the third one Great job! And that headband thing sa flapper reminded me of the one you were supposed to wear for halloween! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maui Actually that was my peg for choosing a flapper band hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything pero pinaka-fave ko si avant garde look! :) Have you seen yung mga MAC desktop images? parang ganun yung feel niya! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JajaG Aba syempre yun ang inspiration hehehe :) Next time ikaw na :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. issit exp to do such beauty shoots? its so amazingly pretty! i wuld luv to do a few to capture my youth hehe to remind my SO how pretty i look lol

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Elle Oh that I wouldn't know, This was talen in a pro ad studio so it may be a little costly. Hehe Don't we all wish we were models to have pretty pictures always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pics sis! i'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one is my fave! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the photos! :) Good job, Caby :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Nikki Thank you! :)


    @Nina Thank you a lot of people seem to be liking he last one best :)


    @Teeyah Thank you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Your makeup skills made them so flawless and the photography is great! I really like the Pond's one. =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. The use of technology and internet has spread in every step of our day to day life. Eh last edition of such involvement of internet has been witnessed in money lending business.
    60 day loans for bad credit
    loans for ppl on benefits
    text loans
    txt loans uk

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Traffic