About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Friday, November 6, 2009

Long Night

It started with a little allergic reaction that turned into non stop sneezing, a very blocked nose, A cough then to a fever and then finally blocked passage way. I couldn't breathe.

My nebulizer at home wasn't working so I had to go to the Hospital for the nebulizer. When I got there I was already having an unkown asthma attack. Unknown since I can't distinguish if it's an asthma attack or not hehe. Anyway I'm fine no biggie I just need to rest. So weird I hadn't done anything this week except stay home and sleep/blog/watch TV.

Oh well.


Just wanna share a pic of the nurses trying to put in the iv. or is that what it's called? It's that thing where they put a needle on your wrist so they can inject medicine straight to your veins. Anyway have a very high tolerance of pain, I've eventually learned how to tolerate pain since I'm allergic to Ibuprofen and all pain killers known to man. Sad right? hehe



I was at the hospital for about 2 and a half hours. Spent my time playing games on my sisters itouch as I had to be nebulized 3 times.


But I'm well now. I just really need to rest tomorrow. School starts on Saturday I can't miss that!


Goodnight girls!


Toodles! :)

10 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Get lots of rest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LipGlossGossip Thank you :)


    @Becks Thanks Girl :)


    @adin_22 I feel a lot better now, Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're better, I suffer from allergies for the past 2 days too! Super itchy arms, legs and back and it felt so hot all over! Glad you're better :) Take a rest Caby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nikki thanks so much there's this flu bug going around so be careful! :)


    @*aly Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! That sounds so scary! Super glad you're okay! You take care now ok? =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. @~Lisa I'm good now :) Tanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The use of technology and internet has spread in every step of our day to day life. Eh last edition of such involvement of internet has been witnessed in money lending business.
    60 day loans for bad credit
    loans for ppl on benefits
    text loans
    txt loans uk

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Traffic