About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Friday, November 6, 2009

Long Night

It started with a little allergic reaction that turned into non stop sneezing, a very blocked nose, A cough then to a fever and then finally blocked passage way. I couldn't breathe.

My nebulizer at home wasn't working so I had to go to the Hospital for the nebulizer. When I got there I was already having an unkown asthma attack. Unknown since I can't distinguish if it's an asthma attack or not hehe. Anyway I'm fine no biggie I just need to rest. So weird I hadn't done anything this week except stay home and sleep/blog/watch TV.

Oh well.


Just wanna share a pic of the nurses trying to put in the iv. or is that what it's called? It's that thing where they put a needle on your wrist so they can inject medicine straight to your veins. Anyway have a very high tolerance of pain, I've eventually learned how to tolerate pain since I'm allergic to Ibuprofen and all pain killers known to man. Sad right? hehe



I was at the hospital for about 2 and a half hours. Spent my time playing games on my sisters itouch as I had to be nebulized 3 times.


But I'm well now. I just really need to rest tomorrow. School starts on Saturday I can't miss that!


Goodnight girls!


Toodles! :)

9 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Get lots of rest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LipGlossGossip Thank you :)


    @Becks Thanks Girl :)


    @adin_22 I feel a lot better now, Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're better, I suffer from allergies for the past 2 days too! Super itchy arms, legs and back and it felt so hot all over! Glad you're better :) Take a rest Caby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nikki thanks so much there's this flu bug going around so be careful! :)


    @*aly Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! That sounds so scary! Super glad you're okay! You take care now ok? =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. @~Lisa I'm good now :) Tanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic