About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Monday, November 16, 2009

FOTD inspired by Makeup by Mario

It's been a while since my last FOTD so I decided to do one for today. One of my favorite make up artist is Mario Dedivanovic. He does make up for tons of stars like Kim Kardashian, Adriene Bailon and a whole lot more. I really love how he puts on make up for his clients. What I noticed about all his looks is that he creates a perfect base making the face look uber flawless. He doesn't use so much products also, but he stil manages to accentuate the best features of a person's face.

My inspiration for this look was Kim Kardashian's Birthday Look. I didn't have the exact products Mario used for her face but I tried nonetheless using the products I do have. Here's my interpretation:


Pics taken using SLR with Flash

Pics taken using Photobooth (no flash)


I just realized I look so different with the flash and with the photos taken from the Photobooth. Most probably because with the Photobooth, you can't really distinguish my hair color and my contacts aren't seen hehe. Oh well, here's what I used to achieve the look:


FACE
Cinema Secrets Foundation in 62
MAX Factor Translucent Powder to set
Nichido Blush in Peach Glow
Smashbox Fusion soft lights in Baked Starburst
MAC Iridescent powder in Belightful

EYES
Cinema Secrets Concealer palette in Kit #2
Light Gold from 120 Color Palette for lids and brow bone
Copper Bronze from 120 Color Palette for Crease
Avon eye liner
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara
Brown eye shadow from 28 Neutral Palette

LIPS
01 Nude Lip Liner from Ever Bilena
NYX Circe lipstick
MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass

BRUSHES
All brushes used are from the Dashe 30pc Set! Yayyy finally tried them! :)

I really love reading Mario's blog checking out his latest works. I wish to be his client one day! He's awesome! hehe

Who are your favorite make up artsts?


Toodles! :)

14 comments:

  1. you look beautiful in nude lippy =)

    tc
    -jing

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also like the nude lipstick look, however i haven't yet found the perfect shade for me! hopefully soon :)

    and yes you look very different with slr vs photobooth.. but still gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Janelle Thanks and yeah my face is deceiving haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recreation! I love Mario too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nina He's amazing isn't he? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! You look gorgeous and the nudie is super cute on you! How do you like your new brushes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how light your hair looks with the slr :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @CHEECHUN Thanks, the brushes are great for its price, does the work done :)


    @Maui Look so different huh? hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love mario too!!! he's amazing!! great look!! btw, i hope you don't mind if i linked you!! =))

    <3 mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Nikki Thank you, I really try to achieve that look hehe Galing ni Mario (close) haha


    @mimi No problem, Mario is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. how crazy! I did the same look a few days ago and posted it on my blog. Check out my blog lol.

    Btw you look very pretty. I love your version.

    btw I love Mario too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Becky thanks will check yours out!Mario is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic