About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Monday, March 1, 2010

My sisters wedding

Hola! It's been a while since my last post, I've been busy the past 2 weeks hence the hiatus from blogging. But I do hope to get back on track with regular blogging soon! :) I recently just came from a trip from Singapore to attend my sister's civil wedding. My sister's then boyfriend is based in Singapore hence the choice to have a civil wedding there. But no complaints what so ever since it gave the family a reason to have a mini out of the country get together / vacation. :)

I was ecstatic to have the privilege from my sister to do her make up on her special day (I hope she still trusts me for her Church Wedding *hinthint to sister*). So I won't really make a lengthy wordy post and just show you guys some of the images from that.

Basically, what I did for my sister was the Prime Look with a little hint of purple. The goal was to make her look stunning but not over the top. I mainly focused on giving her flawless skin so she would look great regardless what eye make up we put. So without further a do, here are the images from my sister's special day.

On her Big Day

Using the Beauty Blender to apply concealer

Checking how the foundation looked on camera with flash
(click to enlarge)

Prime look with a zest of Purple on the eyes

For some reason, I do not have an after shot of the just finished make up. I think we were all rushing by that time haha. Although here is the closest shot of the After shot I got. :)

The Bride and Groom's Family :)

Their first shot as a married couple Congratulations!!!! :)


Family Shot :) (ugh i'm so fat compared to my sister and mom)

It was such a fun fun day full of love, spent with the whole family. Like what they say, marriage is not just the joining of two people but more the joining of two families. It was such a fun loving day. Congratulations to my sister and my new brother, Anna and JR! :)

In addition, I was browsing through the pics and found this pic of me checking the foundation done on my face if it looked even or not. Then I realized, wow me and my sister look so much alike in this pic and the one I took of her to check her foundation too hahaha. I just look more uhhh androgynous she look sweet. haha


Lastly, here was my look for my sisters wedding :)




Toodles!! :)



5 comments:

  1. your sister looks gorgeous even without makeup! wow, pretty genes in your family! And the makeup done is really flawless and pretty :) Congratulations to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nikki yeah she has nice skin. Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I loved my makeup! :) I didn't even have to retouch the entire night. =D Oh, and fine, you can do my makeup next year... but you'll have to try different looks on my face until I find what look I like best. =P Hahaha!

    Send me the rest of the pics, puhhllleeezzzee??? =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your sisters wedding. Btw, your dress is super lovely! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic