About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Beauty Products Bargain

Like everyone else, I get excited over make-up, beauty products, bags and fashion. So when these items go on sale, I get hyper and giddy just like a happy little girl who ate too much candy. Haha So when I heard that Pond's was having the Big Beauty Sale, I checked their website and was eyeing the Pond's Age Miracle Microdermabrasion kit. It was 70% off!!! Way cool since it's original price is about PHP1,299 and now sale price is PHP389!

Originally ads and flyers announced that the Sale was starting from August 15 till September 15. But 2 weeks ago August 9 Sunday, I woke up and the first thing that came to my mind was to go to Watsons and check out the Pond's Gondola. So I went and was surprised that The Big Beauty Sale was already taking effect! I got 1 Age Miracle Microdermabrasion Kit for PHP389.70 and 1 Age Miracle Dual Eye Therapy cream for only PHP299, and even though it was only 11 am and only me in the store I wouldn't let go of them haha. But wait! There's more!When I turned around to my surprise I saw the Olay Gondola on sale too! Wow it was sooo m lucky day haha. And without hesitation I decided to get Olay Total Effects in Touch of Tan for only PHP378. :) Went home right away excited at all my goodies! hehe






So its been about 2 weeks since my purchases and I must say these products are definately worth it.

The Microdermabrasion Kit did not fail me! I love it so much that I hate myself for only getting one kit and now it's sold out EVERYWHERE! ugh. My skin feels a lot smoother and more even skin tone. :) Same goes for the Dual Eye Therapy cream, I love how 2 different creams are in one jar, one cream for the lids and another for the bottom eye area.

The Olay Total Effects Cream in touch of tan gives a perfect base for make-up too! So this is a keeper! Hehe :)

So now, I am in constant search for a store with stock of the Pond's Age Miracle Microdermabrasion kit. I need more! I need to stock up! hehe

Who doesn't love Beauty products? Even more when they are on sale hehe :)


Toodles! :)

4 comments:

  1. buy me one if you manage to find a store that has it! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes will do, I plan to buy 2 more sets for me hehe So how do we do this? Barter system? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the microdermabrasion kit! I also want that but yeh, out of stock everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic