About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Sunday, May 23, 2010

MAC Eye Shadow - Free to be (Liberty of London)

One of my recent eye shadow purchase is from the MAC Liberty of London collection. I was really trying my best to stay away from this collection since I think I went all out on the Spring Collection. Although the also Pink and Peaches tone of the Liberty of London was really tempting I thought I was doing a good job of resisting temptation UNTIL I saw this eye shadow!




Free to be is a matte eye shadow with a coral-pinkish/orange shade. I fell in love after swatching the product, it's so fresh and perfect for summer!! :) Not to mention the fact that, purchasing free to be was just in time for a fashion show for the next day hehe. Coincidence? maybe not, I think its Fate! haha :)



Swatch on my finger:


Swatch on my arm:


Isn't the color beautiful? I was in awe, the color is sort of similar to MAC's sushi flower but in matte finish. Which is what I like better since I find Matte eye shadows are more versatile.

I can use this shadow alone on my lids on hot summer days to just dash a little color on my face or I can use this as a perfect second color over an orange-y color lid to give your look a fresh summer blossom feel, which by the way is my favorite look now that its really hot in Manila.

I really love this color and I definitely don't regret buying it. Here's a rundown of the shadow:

Price: PHP870

Place Bought: MAC Marionaud MOA

Likes:
- It's Matte and you can't really get enough matte's hehe
- Versatile, can be used alone on lid or as crease color
- Easy to blend
- The packaging is love!!
- Pigmented
- IT IS NOW A PERMANENT COLOR!! Yayyy

Dislikes:
- Pricey for a single eye shadow


Toodles! :)

1 comment:

Care to Share? :)

Traffic