About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New year FOTD!

Hey Girls! In my part of the world it is approximately 3 hours till the New Year. My mom had told me, that a lucky color for 2010 was blue. So I chose to wear something blue and do a FOTD with blue as an inspiration. I read somewhere that it is a faux pas to wear colors of make up the same as the color your clothes are. But what the heck, it's new year and I want all the luck I can get. Hehe

So here it is, my New Year FOTD.






What I used:

Face:
Graftobian Hi-Def Cream foundation
Cinema Secrets Concealer
Max factor Translucent Powder
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
MAC Irridescent Powder in Belightful
NARS Blush in Desire

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC e/s in Photorealism
MAC e/s in Deep truth
MAC e/s Fresh Water
Stil smudge pot in black
Estee Lauder Mascarra
Ardell Brow Filler

Lips:
Smashbox gloss
Nichido Pencil liner in nude
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Skin



As we welcome 2010 we bring with ourselves the lessons that we picked up from 2009. Let us all give thanks to the wonderful year that we are about to leave and enter 2010 with full force and positivism.

Happy New Year Girls!! :)



Toodles! :)

4 comments:

Care to Share? :)

Traffic