About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Thursday, April 29, 2010

3 Essential Lipstick Colors + an unexpected treat! :)

Early this week, I got myself 3 more NYX lipsticks from Chara. Even though I have tons of lipsticks and most of them are NYX, I couldn't resist since the colors that I got are what I consider essentials, the ones most used and can never run out of. These essential lip colors everyone needs in their kits are red, bright pink and a nude-ish color. That's why I was glad and ecstatic to see Chara had these colors available, and without hesitation I decided to get them. The colors I got from her was Louisiana, Electra and Echo.



Louisiana is a a really nice, vibrant bright pink color, think of Barbie's lip color. :) Electra is a true red color, so vampy and is said to be MAC Russian Red's dupe. While Echo is a nude lipstick perfect for those smokey looks to use alone or over other lipsticks to tame down color.

Left to Right:
Louisiana
Electra
Echo


Left to Right:
Louisiana
Electra
Echo

I will never run out of occassions, makeup gigs and events in which I can use these colors for. They are perfect in completing and or complementing your various make up looks. I can't wait to give it a test run and use it for my clients and on gigs soon! These lipstick colors will be scene stealers! :)

On another topic, I'd like to share with you girls a picture of Fabio Ide an up and coming model and actor here in the Philippines. It was such a pleasure to work with him again. Photo was taken by the wonderful RB Chanco from our shoot yesterday, If you look closely you can see me and Maui in the background haha. Now I will do some shameless plugging hehe because Fabio is irresistable, don't forget to watch his move D'Sruvivors together with other Brazilian/Japanese hotties Akihiro Sato and Daniel Matsunaga. This movie is screaming Brazilian meat!! Go watch it. :)

Enjoy Girls!!



Toodles! :)

8 comments:

  1. we have the same idea. though i got nyx strawberry, snow white and circe just like your pink, red and nude. plus got a coral - indian pink since corals seems to be on their on league now

    ReplyDelete
  2. @maki I was actually eyeing circe since the one I have is about to hit pan, but none to my avail. NYX lipsticks are the best for its price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the essentials, I agree that NYX lipsticks are best for its price! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love NYX lipsticks too! i have a ton. i don't have echo, but i have circle which is probably pretty close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the shout out :) Glad you love them! Can't wait for you to do a look based on these colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dang Yes NYX lipsticks are the best :)


    @Crystal I have circe too although its almost empty hence I decided to get echo since it's the closest color to circe. :)


    @Chara no problem, will do a look when I can squeeze some time to do makeup on myself haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should have been in this shoot!!!

    Damn it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lev yes you shouldve! hahah

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic