About Me

My Photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Delicious Bright Pink!

Hey Girls,

Here's a delicious picture of 3 of my favorite bright pink lippies. This bright almost neon pink obsession started with none other than MAC's Candy Yum Yum. Since I only bought one, the fear of it seeing the end frightened me! Thus I looked for dupes. Here they are side by side. :)

MAC's Candy Yum yum
Sleek Makeup lipstick in Fuchsia
Lime Crime lipstick in Countessa Fluorescent


Don't they just look delicious to you?! :) Do you girls know any other dupes or any notable bright pink lippy in the market? I kinda want more hehe Girls can never have enough lipsticks. :)


Toodles! :)

3 comments:

  1. Im also loving brighter colours this winter... you'd think it would be the case for summer but nope! lol

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this never goes out of season :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. barry m shocking and vibrant pink, maybelline fuchsia fever, kat von d backstage bambi (LIQUID lipstick) nars schiap,Illamasqua Eurydice,milani rose hip, wet n wild, don't blink pink and pinkerbell (also is a dupe for the nicki minaj viva glam) nars carthage,stila Exhilarating...just to name a few, lol...I might have a little obsession!

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Traffic