About Me

My Photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Off to the land of the free....and MAKEUP!

A million apologies for not being able to update my blog recently. The reason being is that I have been working so much for the past week so that I won't miss work so much when I leave for the states tomorrow. For the past week, I have been busy working on make up for Magalogues, TV, Magazine beauty eds and a bunch of other gigs. I will be there for a month and I will surely be stocking up on make up goods and will be getting back on track in terms of blogging. :)

So my next post I will already be in the States and I can't wait to share with you my make up finds and goodies. :)


Toodles! :)

3 comments:

  1. wow. Enjoy your trip! I'll wait for your reviews and updates here in your blog site! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip, Caby! Nice to see you again last Saturday. Hope we can chat longer next time. Muah!

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Traffic