About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MAC Prolongwear lipstick in Goes and Goes


Hey guys, posting another review on my MAC Prolongwear Lipstick collection in the shade of Goes and Goes. I have constantly mentioned in my blog posts my love for MAC Prolongwear lipsticks. Just like MAC Matte lipsticks they really last long on your lips after hours and hours without feathering. The bestest best part is that it isn't drying on the lips, even after hours its formula helps keep your lips hydrated thus giving it a matte finish that is not drying. :)




Goes and Goes is a Blue Violet Shade








Here's a swatch of Goes and Goes compared to other MAC Lipsticks


From top to Bottom:

Candy Yum Yum

Pro Longwear in Overtime

Pro Longwear in Love Forever

Pro Longwear in GOES AND GOES






This lipstick though, I don't know I have mixed feelings with. I find that it doesn't really complement medium-darker skin tones. Also I feel that it's not a shade that can be used for everday wear. Although I don't regret purchasing this because I know it will come in handy with a not so usual concept shoot for work. :)






Below is a pic of me and Angel, Angel is my make up mentor RB Chanco's loveable assistant. Angel is wearing MAC Pro Longwear in Goes and Goes, he is the first to try the lipstick since I have yet to use it for work. So for everyone's reference here's a pic of Goes and Goes worn by Angel. :)










Tillmy next post!







Toodles! :)

2 comments:

Care to Share? :)

Traffic